Technology Scouting is used when a company is looking to meet a technology need but doesn’t necessarily know where to search for it.
What’s it about:
- Exploring existing technology solutions to address your challenges
- Understanding problems through a technology needs assessment
- Bringing new product ideas to market quicker through technology match-making
- Achieve a better understanding of your own technological needs
- Potential technologies are identified for engagement after thorough consideration
- Solutions matrix shows how potential selected technology solutions stack up