CONNSTEP's Impact on Manufacturing in Connecticut
CONNSTEP, the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) center for Connecticut, provides consulting services to manufacturers across the state. The beneficial economic impact of our services is broken down by city and town, county, congressional district, and statewide on the following maps.
The impact of the projects conducted with Connecticut manufacturers is displayed as the positive results of these areas of their organization:
- Cost Savings
- Jobs Created
- Jobs Retained
- New Investments
- New Sales
- Retained Sales
Find your town, city, county, or district on the maps below and discover the positive effect our efforts—as your MEP center—have had on the manufacturing businesses in your community and to the state of Connecticut since 2014.
- 1st Congressional District | John B. Larson
- 2nd Congressional District | Joe Courtney
- 3rd Congressional District | Rosa L. DeLauro
- 4th Congressional District | Jim Himes
- 5th Congressional District | Jahana Hayes