DFARS Compliance & NIST SP 800-171
What it’s about:
- Achieving Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) minimum cybersecurity standards.
- Requires prime defense contractors and their supply chain protect sensitive information, classified as Covered Defense information, to the requirements defined in NIST SP 800-171
- Will ultimately expand to all DoD procurement in future years, applying to both prime and subcontractors
How we help:
- We conduct an executive overview of the steps and processes required to achieve compliance over time and other related federal cyber regulations
- Work with you to ensure you will be compliant with the controls described in NIST Special Publication 800-171