The Expertise you Need
Over 300 companies have turned to CONNSTEP for help obtaining quality standards. By gaining a quality certification, you’ll belong to an elite group of companies that are operationally agile, customer-focused and better able to face the competitive challenges of today and tomorrow.
CONNSTEP can assist you in achieving the industry quality system standards that will help you attract new customers, retain existing customers and compete in the global market. If you have a customer that requires you to be ISO certified or you just want to improve the quality of your business, CONNSTEP can help.
ISO 9001:2015 Workshops
An effective quality management system (QMS) ensures your ability to meet your customers’ requirements. And when it’s aligned with the rest of your business processes, it can help you compete more effectively in the marketplace.
The recent ISO 9001:2015 revision formalizes the need to align your QMS more closely with your company’s other processes. CONNSTEP can help you capitalize on the enhancements in the revision and make the most of your quality certification.
To learn more about the new standard, click on the CONNSTEP workshop that best meets your needs:
- The QMS Workshop for General Production Employees provides a general overview of a QMS and how the ISO 9001:2015 revision applies in your employees’ daily work.
- The ISO 9001:2015 Workshop for Leadership Teams describes major changes, implications, and opportunities to derive the maximum value from your QMS.
- The ISO 9001:2015 Workshop for Internal Quality Auditing Teams is focused on auditing principles and practices related to the 2015 revision.
Internal Quality Audits
Focus on running your business while qualified consultants perform your strategic Internal Quality Auditing. Get just what you need in Internal Quality Auditing with a program customized to your specific requirements. We will even train your internal quality auditors to maintain your quality registration.
Once you make the strategic decision to become registered to a quality standard, CONNSTEP will be there every step of the way. We will work with you to:
- establish objectives and metrics (organizational dashboard)
- prepare for pre-registration audit assessment by registrar
- conduct a dry run through the assessment process
- identify risk with respect to the quality standard requirements
- upgrade and improve your existing QMS
Our team of instructors with years of quality management experience will design a course based on your company needs. Potential topics, but not limited to, are:
- Workplace Skills
- Print Reading & Measurement for Manufacturing
- Quality Management Systems & Basic Audit Principles
- Problem Solving usingPlan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA), A3, and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP)
- Failure Mode Affects Analysis (FMEA)
“CONNSTEP solved a huge problem for us and helped us bring our delivery rate to 100%. As a direct result of that, we have been awarded with an increase in business which, ultimately, will also benefit (our supplier) Har-Conn.”
“I see great value in the new experiences and perspectives CONNSTEP brings to our business, at reasonable prices. They’re not like consultants, they’re like partners in the business – willing to roll up their sleeves and help.”
“CONNSTEP has proved to be a tremendous resource for ESI. CONNSTEP has helped us to adapt to today’s marketplace and remain a quality minded, competitive global player. Our ISO/TS16949 implementation process was efficient and rewarding. I look forward to our future projects with CONNSTEP.”
“CONNSTEP worked with FuelCell Energy to educate and facilitate Lean initiatives and to help meet our needs to establish an overall production improvement plan. This plan has been utilized over a period of time as a ‘guiding light’ to spur numerous improvements that dramatically reduced our product cost.”
“CONNSTEP is a valuable partner to Hologic, providing the expertise and ‘outside eyes’ everyone needs to keep their continuous improvement on track. We are now well-positioned on a dynamic growth path and look forward to a long-term relationship with CONNSTEP.”
“Our experience working with CONNSTEP has brought us benefits we never expected. It’s a great team to work with!”
“The goals of the team were to reduce manufacturing lead-time, reduce floor space utilized, and increase worker productivity. All the goals were met. CONNSTEP helped us to better compete.”
“The Business Growth Program is working well for us. We enhanced our website following the meetings to improve our SEO and become more visible to search engines. The segment on negotiating … promoted changes in our thinking and improved how we interact with customers. The mentoring between sessions was helpful in boosting our progress.”