ENSURE COMPLIANCE IN CYBERSECURITY
ATTENTION DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, GSA AND NASA CONTRACTORS:
All Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA) and NASA contractors must meet Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) minimum cybersecurity standards or risk losing federal contracts.
If you’re like many businesses, you may not know what is expected or even how to get started. Not to worry. CONNSTEP has assembled a team of leading cybersecurity experts to help ensure you will be compliant with the controls described in NIST Special Publication 800-171.
YOUR BEST DEFENSE IS HERE
Our services include a methodical approach that includes:
Executive Overview of DFARS Compliance and NIST SP 800-171
• Steps and processes required to achieve compliance over time and other related federal cyber regulations.
• Evaluate security controls, identify gaps with respect to NIST SP 800-171, and develop recommendations for improvements in a Plan of Action with Milestones (POAM).
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
• Verifies that all technology and physical security aspects are working properly. A penetration test may be necessary.
Customized Plan Development
• System Security Plan: based on the current state of your system with input from your IT resources, also contributes to CMMC preparation.
• Incident Response Plan: to help detect, respond to, and recover from network security issues.
• Policy and Procedures: documentation designed to meet NIST SP 800-171 standards and train employees on them.
Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET®)
• CSET is a software package from the Department of Homeland Security that provides a systematic and repeatable approach for assessing the security posture of your cyber systems and networks.
DON’T RISK LOSING BUSINESS. WE CAN HELP.
Fill out the form below to get started.
“CONNSTEP solved a huge problem for us and helped us bring our delivery rate to 100%. As a direct result of that, we have been awarded with an increase in business which, ultimately, will also benefit (our supplier) Har-Conn.”
“I see great value in the new experiences and perspectives CONNSTEP brings to our business, at reasonable prices. They’re not like consultants, they’re like partners in the business – willing to roll up their sleeves and help.”
“CONNSTEP has proved to be a tremendous resource for ESI. CONNSTEP has helped us to adapt to today’s marketplace and remain a quality minded, competitive global player. Our ISO/TS16949 implementation process was efficient and rewarding. I look forward to our future projects with CONNSTEP.”
“CONNSTEP worked with FuelCell Energy to educate and facilitate Lean initiatives and to help meet our needs to establish an overall production improvement plan. This plan has been utilized over a period of time as a ‘guiding light’ to spur numerous improvements that dramatically reduced our product cost.”
“CONNSTEP is a valuable partner to Hologic, providing the expertise and ‘outside eyes’ everyone needs to keep their continuous improvement on track. We are now well-positioned on a dynamic growth path and look forward to a long-term relationship with CONNSTEP.”
“Our experience working with CONNSTEP has brought us benefits we never expected. It’s a great team to work with!”
“The goals of the team were to reduce manufacturing lead-time, reduce floor space utilized, and increase worker productivity. All the goals were met. CONNSTEP helped us to better compete.”
“The Business Growth Program is working well for us. We enhanced our website following the meetings to improve our SEO and become more visible to search engines. The segment on negotiating … promoted changes in our thinking and improved how we interact with customers. The mentoring between sessions was helpful in boosting our progress.”