Achieve and sustain quality standards to meet customer requirements and create a competitive advantage for your business.
Internal Quality Audits (IQA)
Generally speaking, an internal quality audit:
- Is responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the internal control processes that have been established by management
- Makes the organization process-dependent instead of person-dependent
- Identifies redundancies in operational and control procedures
- Provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures
You may not have the time, experience, or resources to conduct an Internal Quality Audit on your own. CONNSTEP lets you focus on running your business while our qualified consultants perform your strategic IQA.
Get just what you need in Internal Quality Auditing with a program customized to your specific requirements. We will even train your internal quality auditors to maintain your quality registration.
Achieving and maintaining certification to industry standards, such as ISO 9001, can have significant benefits to your business, enabling you to:
- attract new customers seeking suppliers who are certified to their requirements
- retain existing customers who require industry certification
- compete more effectively in the global market
An effective quality management system is most useful when it’s aligned with the rest of your business processes. The ISO 9001:2015 revision formalizes the need to align your QMS more closely with your company’s other processes.
Once you make the strategic decision to become registered to a quality standard, CONNSTEP will be there every step of the way. We will work with you to:
- establish objectives and metrics (organizational dashboard)
- prepare for pre-registration audit assessment by registrar
- conduct a dry run through the assessment process
- identify risk with respect to the quality standard requirements
- upgrade and improve your existing QMS
CONNSTEP can help you capitalize on the enhancements in the revision and make the most of your quality certification.
General Quality Standard
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
AS 9100D, AS 9110, AS 9120 Certification
National Aerospace & Defense Contractors Accreditation Program
ATF 16949 Certification
Energy Management System Standard
ISO 50001 Certification
United States Military Standard
Medical Device Standard
ISO 13485, FDA CFR Title 21 Part 820 Certification
ISO 17025 Certification
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Standard
ISO 14001 Certification
Occupational Health and Safety Standard
OHSAS 18001 Certification
Some workers may think that ensuring quality is someone else’s responsibility when in fact, it’s everyone’s responsibility. It’s about:
- meeting customer requirements with no returns or defects
- conducting corrective action before anything is delivered to the customer
- error-proofing everything to avoid making costly mistakes
- addressing internal quality audit failures
Leveraging years of quality management experience, CONNSTEP’s team of instructors can help you achieve your company’s quality objectives and meet your workforce needs.
Quality Essentials Program (QEP) is a course designed to provide your workforce with the tools and techniques required to ensure the quality reputation, reliability, and integrity of your products. QEP will empower your production level workers, build quality into your workflow, and help save money.