Become an Effective Trainer with TWI Job Instruction
01/12/2022 - 01/14/2022
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
January 12: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
January 13: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
January 14: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
TWI-JI teaches essential job training skills for anyone who directs the work of others or manages their training, such as supervisors and team leaders. Its overarching purpose is to establish a single best way for doing a job and allow a trainer to transfer knowledge to a learner more quickly while also verifying comprehension. This “train-the-trainer” course uses standardized programs of Training Within Industry. Learn how to quickly and effectively train employees.
• Establish the most reliable procedures for each process of your production workflow
• Improve training capabilities that help facilitate greater speed to market
• Build existing employee skills and flexibility through cross-training
• Identify risks and mitigate exposure in areas that might be shut down if a key employee were unavailable
• Increase hiring pool with ability to train those without manufacturing experience
• Earn an official 10-hour TWI Trainer certificate
Individuals who are responsible for training others or managing training programs; those with specific skill sets that must be multiplied through the rest of the workforce, such as workers nearing retirement.
We have taken numerous safety precautions to ensure the safety of all speakers and participants, including:
• Hand sanitizer stations
• Table layout to ensure social distancing
• Surfaces and high touch points disinfected
• Easy to follow directional signage
• Limited seating
Regular registration fee: $1,100 for single registration. 50% payment due at time of registration; balance due prior to start of course. Registration fees include parking, all course materials, refreshments at each classroom session. Also includes a one-hour mentoring session after course completion to reinforce training.