Five Best IT Practices for 2021: CBIA Leadership Essentials Series
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This webinar covers the five critical IT best practices that many business leaders have not yet implemented.
Learn how to protect your business from overexposure to risk as well as reap the benefits of a secure, stable, and fast technology infrastructure that supports your business objectives.
This webinar is geared towards leadership and the C suite, as technical details will be limited, with topics addressed from a management perspective, including risk prevention strategies.
• Making employees part of your cyber defense structure
• Preventing a business email compromise
• Backing up your data and keeping it safe from ransomware
• Management of passwords and new guidance from NIST
• Protecting your network and cloud-hosted