Webinar: Cyber Threat Intelligence for Defense Industrial Base
Watch the recorded webinar presented on June 23rd now!
Simply submit the form below to gain access.
June 23, 2021
1:00 – 2:30 pm
Business owners, senior leadership, operations & IT managers
This webinar offers manufacturers, particularly those in the defense industry supply chain, a thorough understanding of the cyber threats and risks facing their business, as well as preparation for Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
1:00 | Opening Remarks – Beatriz Gutierrez, CONNSTEP’s President and CEO
1:05 | Threat Brief – FireEye
A high-level review by FireEye’s Sr. Intelligence Advisor, Greg Kapourellos, of why being aware of the cyber threat landscape and the tactics threat groups utilize to jeopardize your business.
FireEye is a leading global cybersecurity firm that is currently aiding the Colonial Pipeline remediation and has been a key contributor to addressing the 2020 SolarWinds attack on the U.S. Government and Fortune 500 companies.
1:35 | Resources and Incident Response – Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
An overview of federal services, resources, remediation efforts, and steps for an incident response for SMMs will be presented by Lt Col Cameron Sprague. Lt Col Sprague serves as the CISSP Chief Information Officer & J6 for the CT National Guard and has responsibility for the Cybersecurity program and reports directly to the Region 1 Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
CISA is the Nation’s risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.
1:50 | Remediation – Panel Discussion
The remediation panel moderated by CBIA President & CEO Chris Dipentima will discuss:
• The OEMs perspective of the challenges to mitigate cyber risks
• The OEMs expectations of their supply chain
• How CMMC fits into the model of reducing risk
• Steps to take to ensure a higher level of security
• Colin Cooper, Connecticut’s Chief Manufacturing Officer
• Julie Fitton, Stanley Black & Decker’s VP, Chief Security Officer
• Jeff Orszak, CONNSTEP’s Director, Strategic Growth & Technology
• Bill Palifka, Cymonix’s CEO & Co-founder
• Julie Polansky, Accu-Rite Tool & Manufacturing’s Manager
• Patrick Talbot, Pratt & Whitney’s Cybersecurity Lead, Global Supply Chain
2:20 | Actions to Take – Jeff Orszak, CONNSTEP’s Director of Strategic Growth & Technology; Bill Palifka, Cymonix’s CEO & Co-founder
Attendees will learn:
• How to help reduce their cybersecurity risk
• What’s involved to meet the appropriate level of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)