Optimize the Financial Performance of Your Business
When was the last time you reviewed the financial health of your business? It can be a daunting task yet one you do not need to face alone.
Fiscal Advantage offers an assessment tool that provides financial performance analytics designed to help small to mid-sized companies better understand the financial status of their business.
Whether it’s creating a larger return on investments or improved business performance, Fiscal Advantage helps organizations with:
- Improving profitability and maximizing enterprise value
- Increasing cash flow by better management of working capital accounts
- Understanding how their financial performance compares to others in their industry
- Knowing the value of their business
- Understanding how lenders view their financial performance
Using a web-based software platform called Fiscal Checkup, companies get actionable data from their financial statements. It provides a proven process to identify key financial parameters that have the greatest potential impact.
Fiscal Checkup delivers six customized, printable reports:
1) Executive summary: A top-level analysis of the company’s financial data using easy-to-understand charts and graphs with recommendations for improvements and an estimated value of your business. Also included is a forecasting tool where companies can get tremendous insight on the seven major inputs that impact future profits, cash needs, collateral analysis and the company’s bankability.
2) Industry comparables chart: The most comprehensive industry comparison available, using up to five NAICS codes and qualitative data about your company and its markets. When benchmarking an industry, Fiscal Checkup uniquely provides an exact industry replica of a business. Without that, you are comparing apples to oranges.
3) Business valuation: A sophisticated, financially-driven valuation of the business to use as a tool to understand the components of valuation and how improvements impact company value. Fiscal Checkup gains insight with qualitative information that impacts the company specific risk return. The fair market value calculated by the software is validated by calculating the return to a buyer in a fictitious sale.
4) Cash driver report: An analysis of the company’s cash management (A/R, A/P, inventory, the cash conversion cycle and industry comparison) to evaluate the working capital accounts and identify areas for cash flow improvement.
5) Profit driver report: An analysis of COGS and operating expenses, comparing the company’s performance to industry data to improve profitability, growth and enterprise value. Includes a discussion of capital expenditures and a sales-centric review of the market and company dynamics.
6) Lenders report: A detailed compilation of financial statements, which compares historic versus new sales, ratio review, abbreviated industry comparables report and Uniform Credit Analysis (UCA) cash flow statement as well an objective risk rating analysis that lenders use when reviewing loan requests. This report gives companies a good banking perspective of their business.
This assessment tool is most useful for both CEO’s and CFO’s of a small-to-mid-sized manufacturing companies with revenues ranging from $1 million to $200 million.
If you are considering any of the following, be sure to get your Fiscal Checkup with Fiscal Advantage:
- Mergers or acquisitions
- Business valuation
- Cash flow improvement
- Performance benchmarking
- Increasing profits
“CONNSTEP solved a huge problem for us and helped us bring our delivery rate to 100%. As a direct result of that, we have been awarded with an increase in business which, ultimately, will also benefit (our supplier) Har-Conn.”
“I see great value in the new experiences and perspectives CONNSTEP brings to our business, at reasonable prices. They’re not like consultants, they’re like partners in the business – willing to roll up their sleeves and help.”
“CONNSTEP has proved to be a tremendous resource for ESI. CONNSTEP has helped us to adapt to today’s marketplace and remain a quality minded, competitive global player. Our ISO/TS16949 implementation process was efficient and rewarding. I look forward to our future projects with CONNSTEP.”
“CONNSTEP worked with FuelCell Energy to educate and facilitate Lean initiatives and to help meet our needs to establish an overall production improvement plan. This plan has been utilized over a period of time as a ‘guiding light’ to spur numerous improvements that dramatically reduced our product cost.”
“CONNSTEP is a valuable partner to Hologic, providing the expertise and ‘outside eyes’ everyone needs to keep their continuous improvement on track. We are now well-positioned on a dynamic growth path and look forward to a long-term relationship with CONNSTEP.”
“Our experience working with CONNSTEP has brought us benefits we never expected. It’s a great team to work with!”
“The goals of the team were to reduce manufacturing lead-time, reduce floor space utilized, and increase worker productivity. All the goals were met. CONNSTEP helped us to better compete.”
“The Business Growth Program is working well for us. We enhanced our website following the meetings to improve our SEO and become more visible to search engines. The segment on negotiating … promoted changes in our thinking and improved how we interact with customers. The mentoring between sessions was helpful in boosting our progress.”